At Stanford Language Centre, we do not leak your privacy and information to other outside party.
all your privacy are confidential & safe with us. any information provided by you
to us by any way for example social media opt in form, email etc, you have authorize us to use it.
What Does This Policy Cover?
we will not have no control over those site on how your data is collected, stored, or used by other websites once you leave our site by clicking on any of those links mentioned.
Before providing any data to those website, do kindly check the privacy policies of those website and how
your privacy information will be use and store.
2. And that we may serve you better.
3.Stanford Language Centre Pte Ltd (“company”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) only collects information that are
voluntarily given by you to us give us such as; name, address, handphone and billing information via email, registration process or
any other form of contact from you to us or from us to you.
By visiting our website , sending us email and call us by phone, and providing your personal information, you understand and agree to accept
b) At Stanford Language Centre Pte Ltd, we are committed to protect the data, as well as the privacy and confidentiality of information about our
c) Kindly note that we do not sell or rent any information collected from you to other party,but only use the information to respond to you, base on the reason you have contacted us.
4. Your Rights
You have the following rights as a data subject under the GDPR, which Our use of personal data and this Policy outlines to uphold:
1.The right to be inform, notified about Our collection and use of your personal data;
2.The right to request access to the personal data We collect and hold in our database about you
3.The right to rectify/amend/upgrade any inaccurate or incomplete personal data We hold about you.
4.The right to ask Us delete any personal data We hold about you.
5.The right to prevent the processing of your personal information and data.
6. The right to obtain your own personal data We hold to re-use with another company or service.
7. The right to object Us by using your personal data We hold for any particular purposes not agreed by you.
If you have any concern or compliant regarding Our use of your personal data, kindly contact Us directly.
What Data Do We Collect?
We may collect all or some the following non personal and personal information and data.
- your ip address;
- your business/company name
- your contact information such as handphone number, email address, home or office telephone numbers,
- your demographic information such as post code, home address
- your preferences, and area of interests;
- your web browser type and version;
- your operating system;
- your activity on Our Site, and the site you exit to from our website
- services that you’re interested in
All personal data is store and processed securely.
Your rights will be safeguard and We will seek to comply under the GDPR at all times.
- Specifically,your data maybe use by Us for the following purposes:
- To manage and Provide your Account;
- To Provide and manage your access to certain area of Our Site;
- To Personalize and tailor your experience with us on Our Site;
- To suggest and supply Our services/Product/Course to you or enter into a contract with you;
- To Personalize and tailor Our services for you;
- To Reply to emails from you;
- To generate leads and market the services / product/ course offered by Stanford Language Centre.
- To Provide / send you emails that you have opted / subscribe into (you can contact Us to unsubscribe or opt-out at any time)
- To Do Market research;
- To Analysis your use of Our Site and gather feedback to enable Us to continue enhance Our Site and your user experience;
- We will comply with Our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulation and fully protect your rights.
- Third parties with content appearing on Our Site may use third party Cookies
- Kindly noted that We do not control the activities of such third parties, nor the data they collect and use.
- We advise you to go and check the privacy policies of such third parties.
- You have the right to request that We delete your data and withdraw your consent to Us using your personal data at any time.
- Where and how Your Data will be store?
- As described above , we only retain your personal data for as long as We have your consent to keep it and for as long as We require.
- Under the GDPR, You have the right to ask Us for a copy of any of your personal data held by Us (if applicable).
and all information in response to your request will be provided by Us free of charge.
Please contact Us for more details at email@example.com,
Stanford Language Centre may also use information about our customers for internal business purposes,
such as expanding and improving the products offered , billing, fraud monitoring, statistics & client services
We may also use the information, including email and postal address
, to send you information about our products /course and marketing material.
a) We store your personally identifiable information on computers/ servers which are kept in a secure environment.
b) We ,however, cannot guaranty security against other unauthorized accesses or "hackers" that are beyond our control.
- Cookies Policy:
Cookies are use at www.stanford.com.sg to enhance user experience. Cookies allow web applications
to respond to the user as an individual. It is a small text file that are placed
on your browser. and when you use our website www.stanford.com.sg , you are telling us that you accept this.
Personal information and sensitive such as credit card details, maybe stored.
Most web browsers accept cookies automatically. however users can decline cookie by amending
their browser settings .
Both persistent and session cookies are used on this site. when you shut down your browser.
session cookies will be deleted from your computer.
Persistent cookies will continue to stored on your computer
until you deleted it .
statistical information to be generated. Kindly read http://www.google.com/privacypolicy.html for
further information on Google analytics .
Most of the browsers will accept cookies automatically by default. You
can set your browser accordingly. If you do not want to receive cookies.
Some parts of the websites may not function well after cookies are refused and you may also not able to purchase online goods.
You can block cookies by going to Internet Browser, then Tools, Internet Options, Privacy and choose Block all cookies.
Please visit aboutcookies.org. For more detailed information about cookies.
Please check occasionally for any amendments as this policy maybe updated.
a) We may contact you via handphone ,email or text message in the future regarding
your course/orders and requests and to tell you about our products / services/ course.
b) You should contact us immediately via phone numbers given on our
website or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone number + 65 96562095 / + 65 97379914.
How we use the information, and if any,under what circumstances we disclose it. If at any time we decide to use your
You will have a choice as to whether or not to allow Us to use your information in the new way.